BUYING A HOME
Unlike the past, it doesn't take a room full of agents to complete a real estate purchase. In fact, the entire purchase can be done online with Dotloop, our online platform that connects everyone and everything needed to complete a real estate transaction in one place.
By working directly with a Next Generation Realty agent, buyers can avoid any additional expenses from another real estate brokerage. Buyers only pay $695 Broker Administrative fee to cover file audit & compliance with state and Federal requirements, file storage and document preparation upon closing of the transaction. As a Consensual Dual Agent, Next Generation Realty will represent you throughout the entire transaction and provide you with the services you need to enjoy a smooth transaction.We will:
- Set up all appointments to view a home
- Prepare and negotiate the offer to buy
- Help you find and work with lenders, home inspectors, Insurance providers, Home Movers & more
- Represent your needs as a Consensual Dual Agent.
- Assist in satisfying any requirements to clear up a title opinion
- Work with the closing company to ensure a timely and accurate closing
- Arrange for the final walkthrough and transfer of keys to your new home
Buyers can start the offer process by contacting the listing agent or clicking "Make an Offer" at the property information page under "details" icon.